Machine tool connectivity and optimisation
Take your machine performance to new levels
Vixion is a cloud-based monitoring system which automatically records and analyses the data captured by machine PLCs.
Vixion-based applications provide superior levels of performance by connecting machinery, analysing data and facilitating real-time information.
- Improved productivity
- Greater guarantee of availability
- Telephone-based Technical Assistance Service
- Transparency in machine performance
- Preventive and predictive maintenance
- Online access from any location and device
- Critical signals alerts
- Regular reports
Vixion has been developed thanks to an alliance between Spyro and Tecnalia, a leading European technology research centre. The companies have joined together in a software start-up geared towards creating Industrial Internet of Things solutions using Big Data technologies to build advanced services for machine manufacturers and owners.
Vixion comprises three subsystems
Vixion Edge: a new and ultra-compact industrial data capture PC installed in the customer’s machinery.
Vixion Cloud: a cloud-based application, accessible from any location and device.
Vixion Developer: advanced tools for analysing and developing new apps.
- Monitors the operational status of machinery in real time.
- Updates information in a matter of seconds.
- Reports on the CNC mode, the program being run, the program block being run, spindle revolutions, etc.
- Measuring: Controls the machine’s production history, OEE, non-productive periods, tool consumption, etc.
- Optimisation: Informs the production manager of the status of current and future processes.
- Usage: Optimises the life span of critical components and their maintenance plans.
- Analyses energy consumption indicators and power charts.
- Estimates consumption per part.
- Provides data management tools for predictive analysis of industrial assets and processes.
- Prevents machine inactivity.
- Anticipates faults.
Based on components which enable the system to be customised and configured to the specific needs of each business.
“With VIXION, we have increased our productivity and that of our clients, because we have all the information we need right when we need it, enabling us to make the right decision. Without a doubt, it is a tool that will allow us to improve our service provision”.
“With VIXIÓN powering our HORUS platform, we have improved communication between machinery and the end user. We also have access to the tools and data we need in order to offer our clients new services with high added value”.
“Thanks to VIXION, we have taken a qualitative and quantitative leap forward in terms of the range of services we can offer. This has taken place as part of the development of the new platform for the machinery IIOT”.